• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness What Exercise Can Make a Female Lean Up?

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ620
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
I discovered that I'm starting to increase in size. I need to get lean and also gain enough strength as well. I am running and jumping, but I’m not impressed with the results. I want to try more but I don't want to look unfed like someone I know.🤣 She looks too skinny, all in the name of slimming.🤣🤣 I want mine to be moderate. Should I lift weights or do bodyweight exercises?

Yeah, it's always good to lose weight and stay fit moderately. I will advise you to mix cardio with strength training. You can try squats and push-ups. it works perfectly.

You can try deadlifts, rows and leg press like pushing a big pedal. It works like magic. You can also try core exercises like Russian twists and leg raises.

Back
Top Bottom