• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game Are You A Casual Or Hardcore Gamer?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ427
Looking back at my gaming experience, i was able to deduce that players are either hardcore or the casual gamer.

Personally, I’m a low profile gamer that just needs a break from my stressful routine activities. I don't mind playing Candy Crush or puzzle games. They help me to break from life challenges as I feel more relaxed with them. But sometimes, I am obsessed with a continual need for gaming, but it doesn't happen to me all the time.

I'm a mix of both because I fluctuate between casual and core gaming. It depends on my preference at a particular point in time. On one hand, I might feel like going into casual gaming if I don't want tough challenges. On the other hand, I might burry myself in a very challenging core game. It gets more intense if I get to fight against a complex valien.

I'd say I'm a casual gamer, but I have moments where I get addicted to certain games. It depends on my mood, if I play very long or not.

Very casual, limiting myself to mind-numbing games that are easy to quit on the spot, like Tetris casual.

I could get swept up in an FPS game's storyline and missions that'd take days or weeks to complete, which I do not have the time for.

Back
Top Bottom