• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

discuss Who's Hooked on America's Got Talent?

This is a thread to discuss anything related to television shows or series.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ620
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
I love America’s Got Talent. It's probably my number one go-to TV show anytime I want to escape from reality. What got me hooked are the tears, the raw talents, and the triumph. I’m always surprised at how so much talent is not discovered. It's definitely a place to showcase your talent to the world. The last one I watched was a man performing magic. It was so interesting and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Do you like the show?

The AGT's have a lot to offer, as there is always something new to discover. The diversity in talent is what steals my heart away. I can watch these shows from morning till night. What gets me sitting at the edge of my seat is the feedback from the judges, especially if someone has put up a very stunning performance. The judges have a way of putting us in suspense. What I also realize is that it's not about winning; it's about the journey.

I'm not hooked on it, as in eagerly awaiting its next episode hooked on it. However, if it's on TV and there's not much else offered during that timeslot, I'll choose to watch it instead.

We only get like 10 US channels over satellite here, and only about a third of them are dedicated to TV shows and series like this. So, I watch it more than it sounds.

America's Got Talent is truly great. I like the atmosphere; it's so electrifying. The fear in the faces of the participants while waiting for the judge's feedback is what I always want to see. I also like Britain's Got Talent too! There are always unique stories and acts in the show too.

Back
Top Bottom