• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

discuss Who Else Loves the Steve Harvey Show?

This is a thread to discuss anything related to television shows or series.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ620
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
There are a couple of shows I'm obsessed with. The Steve Harvey show is definitely one of them. The family Feud is my favorite. The game show is a must watch for me because I like how the contestants answer the questions. Some of the answers got me laughing for minutes, while others are very smart.

What do you have to say about that show?

I like that show too. I like Steve's charisma; it is one of the things that added some spice to the show, and it really makes it unforgettable. Seeing families work together really gets to me. I don't seem to forget the way they laughed and sometimes their arguments. I just tell myself that this is more than just a show.

I'm sure the show is all right, but I can't sit through a full 30-minute or 1-hour episode of it.

I prefer to watch the viral clips of the audience questions when they come across my feed.

Steve Harvey is a great comedian though. I love Family Fued because he makes the show much better as a host.

Have you checked out "Little Big Shots," which is also hosted by Steve Harvey? This is also very inspiring. You get to see so many talented kids. They showcase their skills, from singing to doing some magic tricks. What makes the show so interesting is Steve's admiration and encouragement. It added some spices to the show.

Back
Top Bottom