• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game Which One Do You Prefer for Games: Android Vs. iOS?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ623
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
Do you play games on Android or iOS? In case you are with Android, what Android device do you use? Well, I do not own an iOS device. Therefore, I use Android. I have a Samsung phone and I sometimes play games on my phone.

What do you think is the best mobile device for gaming?

I use Android, and that implies that I use it for gaming, but when it comes to smooth experience with gaming, I think the iOs are better. Considering the spec, it is very compatible with many indie games that are very similar to AAA games. My favourite games on Android are Roblox and Minecraft. Android has vast library of games.

My Xiaomi phone plays games with intensive graphics quite well. I play the games so smoothly with no hiccups. Plus the fact that Android has tons of games to choose from. For me, I love playing Fortnite and PUBG on my android and I enjoyed the convenience.

I prefer the android for gaming. Specifically, the Samsung Galaxy is so smooth and awesome. I enjoyed using the Samsung Galaxy for its fast processor, and the graphics are another magic . Don't get me wrong, iPhones are good for games too. The bottom line is to look for phones with lots of RAM and battery life, which is what an Android has provided me with.

Back
Top Bottom