• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game Which Is Better For Gaming, PC or Console?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240927_030955_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
This topic sparked a lot of debate in almost all the gaming platforms I've come across, but here is the thing: both the PC and console have their pecks. So, what I'm driving at is , it has more to do with individual preferences and gaming needs.

However, the PC is known to have a variety of games and endless customization features. What gets me engaged with the PC games is their improved graphics. On the other hand, the console comes with the convenience of controllers. Especially, I get optimal gaming experience with adaptative controllers. I just kind of like the heptic feedback.

What do you make of this?

Personally, I prefer playing on a console. It's more expensive to build a gaming PC that can compete with the specs of consoles.

The PC and console both have their charm, but I would lean on the console because it offers me plug-in and play options. Aside from that, I feel some sense of accomplishment whenever I'm on the controller. It's like I'm really having fun. Gaming on the PC feels like a chore.

Personally, I prefer playing on a console. It's more expensive to build a gaming PC that can compete with the specs of consoles.
But if you have other uses than just gaming, you can justify the price.

I have a gaming laptop that was $2500, whereas a PS5 is $500. However, I can't encode and export video at 4K on a PS5 or edit RAW photos and mass export hundreds of 25 megapixel images in minutes.

Console would always beat PC gaming for me. I get different feeling when I play on console compared to when I play on PC, the former gives me a more immersive gaming experience.

Back
Top Bottom