• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies Where do you watch movies online?

movies

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
What site(s) do you use to stream movies or TV shows?

I don't have any subscription services like Netflix anymore, but I use Tubi, and I also use flixhq.to for newer movies/shows.

Freevee by Amazon is also another free streaming service like Tubi, and has a better A-to-B grade movie ratio (you'll find more "A" movies than "B" movies on Freevee over Tubi).

Other than that, if I really can't find a movie, YouTube never lets me down. I don't know how full-length movies stay up so long and beat the copyright system, but they're there.

I usually use Paramount, Peacock, Amazon Prime, or Apple TV, but if they don’t have a new movie available, I’ll use a free movie streaming site. I sometimes watch movies on Tubi as well.

Instead of watching I prefer to download it and watch offline. I have a website where I download my movies from, because I might want to watch them again sometime.

I’ll use a free movie streaming site
What are these free streaming sites you speak of? Sometimes I can't find some titles... I just haven't found one where you could watch a full movie without 100s of ads popping up all over, or baiting you into trying to watch a movie and it just sends you off to an advert.
I sometimes watch movies on Tubi as well.
Tubi is great, but it has more B movies. They still can pass the time though... Freevee by Amazon has some of the A-list movies they have over on Prime. Worth checking out if your TV supports it.

What are these free streaming sites you speak of? Sometimes I can't find some titles... I just haven't found one where you could watch a full movie without 100s of ads popping up all over, or baiting you into trying to watch a movie and it just sends you off to an advert.

Tubi is great, but it has more B movies. They still can pass the time though... Freevee by Amazon has some of the A-list movies they have over on Prime. Worth checking out if your TV supports it.
I use https://hdtoday.cc/home
https://flixtor.to/
And https://ww16.0123movie.net/home.html

They all have a bunch of ads except for flixtor and 123movie. Generally when you use them all the time, the ads don’t always pop up.

So many people would pick from the almighty Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime but mine is pretty different. I watch my movies on Telegram. It may sound weird, but that's where I hang out whenever I want to catch up with some interesting movies. I enjoyed the convenience of watching my favorite on my phone.

Anytime I feel like watching movies, I use no other platform than Netflix. There are so many films to pick from anytime anyday. I use Netflix to pass time and I must say that I enjoyed their vast library of movies. It's now become my online relaxation spot.

Last edited:
Anytime I feel like watching movies, I use no other platform than Netflix.
The only thing I hate about Netflix is that the catalog — or selection — feels so elastic.

One day they offer a movie, and three months later when you want to watch it, it's on another platform.

So many people would pick from the almighty Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime but mine is pretty different. I watch my movies on Telegram. It may sound weird, but that's where I hang out whenever I want to catch up with some interesting movies. I enjoyed the convenience of watching my favorite on my phone.
I didn't even know that was possible on Telegram. I've used to Telegram to get a hold of people for business.

The only thing I hate about Netflix is that the catalog — or selection — feels so elastic.

One day they offer a movie, and three months later when you want to watch it, it's on another platform.
There are some shows that are still exclusive to netflix though. Such as, Supacell and Ganglands. You can’t find them on any other streaming service.

Back
Top Bottom