• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game Where do you Prefer to Play Your Game? PC Or Console?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ699
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241013_170100_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Whether you play on the PC or the Console, each has its uniqueness. I use both the console and the PC. And the one I choose is largely dependent on the kind of experience and the game I wish to play. I use the PC to get the best experience with the RTS games like the Age of Empires. I also use the PC if I want a better customization option. But if I want a more immersive experience, I would go with the console.

What's your go-to platform?

That's a very straightforward question! I’m with the console 100%. I feel more relaxed when I'm on the controller. It makes my gaming experience smoother. Haming on PC is stressful to me because using the mouse and keyboard isn't fun at all.

I prefer console gaming to PC, and this is because consoles give me more immersive gaming experiences compared to PC. I also don’t have a gaming PC, so it’s a little hard to enjoy games well on it.

Back
Top Bottom