• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music When do you listen to music the most?

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

NatureFreak

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ112
I listen to music in the night before sleeping. Some times I find it hard to sleep, due to insomnia. So I put on a soft rock or indie folk and listen to them on a low volume till I fall asleep. I listen when I am on transit too.

When would you say you listen more to music?

I usually always listen to music when I get a new batch of weed, or if I start drinking. Usually when I'm playing poker. I like to have music on in the background.

This is a simple one! I take music anywhere I go. That tells you that it's my number one choice anywhere I find myself. When I listen to music? I’d say every day. It's even more intense whenever I want to relax or during a very interesting gaming session. I use it to unwind and let go of my worries. Hey, life is too short to worry, I let music take over.🤣

I listen to music in the morning, afternoon and at night. The only time I’m not listening to music is when I’m watching a movie, watching sports or hanging out with the family.

Back
Top Bottom