• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies What’s Your Weirdest Film of All Time ?

For threads focused on discussing a specific movie, its plot, or reviews.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ699
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241008_052743_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
The Holy Mountain, Eraserhead and Possession can all be considered to be real examples of cinematic weirdness. Other mind-bending horror films I can also mention are El Topo and Tetsuo: Iron Man. These masterpieces remain amazing to people up to the present time.

Let's here about yours!

As a kid, I always thought that Charlie and the Chocolate factory was a weird movie.

Then, I became an adult and there are some really weird movies in various genres that I've seen.

For me, it's the Holy Mountain, Eraserhead, and Un Chien Andalou. These movies are so scary. I haven't watched any that surpasses them.

Some weird movies I've watched are Donnie Darko, Mulholland Drive and Being John Malkovich. These movies messed with my head and really boggled my mind. Despite that, I never get tired watching them.

Back
Top Bottom