• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies What's Your Opinion On The Joker’s 2 Song?

For threads focused on discussing a specific movie, its plot, or reviews.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ698
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241008_045036_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp

Well, I watched the film highlights and never get enough time to watch the full movie. But in my opinion, the songs were impressive in terms of the music video. But I also have a feeling that it doesn't really go well with the story.

And I found that some claimed that the musicals made the movie more emotional which doesn't really align with my own opinion.

What do you have to say about this?

I'm split on it.

It releases this week and I'm unsure whether I want to go see it or not because of all the negative reviews as they turned it into a musical.

The first trailer did not look like that at all and gave off the impression that it would be just as intense of a movie as the first.

I'm split on it.

It releases this week and I'm unsure whether I want to go see it or not because of all the negative reviews as they turned it into a musical.

The first trailer did not look like that at all and gave off the impression that it would be just as intense of a movie as the first.
From the reviews I've read about the movie so far, it wasn't good and they had serious complain about how the movie ended. I wouldn't be in a rush to watch the movie for now but I'm certainly going to watch it sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom