• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game What's your favourite PlayStation console?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Heatman

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ321
Sony have graced us with 5 different generation of the PlayStation console from PS1 to PS5. Countless video games of great titles have been released on each of those console that set each one apart from others.

If you're to choose your favorite PlayStation console, which one is it going to be from PS1 to PS5? Why would you choose that particular console?

My PS4 is a darling and probably my go-to console. I just can't do without the exclusive titles like The Last of Us and God of War. They are truly unbeatable; I keep playing back to back.

My PS4 is a darling and probably my go-to console. I just can't do without the exclusive titles like The Last of Us and God of War. They are truly unbeatable; I keep playing back to back.
PlayStation 4 was indeed a great console. I enjoyed playing a lot of games on it especially Red Dead Redemption 2. But if I'm going to choose my all time favourite, it's definitely going to be PlayStation 2. The game library available on PS2 was incredible.

PS2 is my favorite Playstation console. So many great games came out on the PS2, plus you were able to play your original Playstation games too so you didn't have to worry about losing progress in your games.

PS2 is my favorite Playstation console. So many great games came out on the PS2, plus you were able to play your original Playstation games too so you didn't have to worry about losing progress in your games.
I still have my PlayStation 2 till today. If I didn't, I wouldn't mind buying it again because it's a great gem console Sony graced us with.

I saw this post on Facebook a few days ago and it brought back so much old memories I had playing the game.

FB_IMG_1728227821359.webp

Back
Top Bottom