• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music What's your favourite music streaming service?

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

Heatman

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ321
I've used a number of streaming services when it comes to music over the years. The notable one's I've used are ; Boomplayer, AudioMack, YouTube Music and finally Spotify.

Currently, it's only Spoity that I'm using because it gives me everything that I wanted with music streaming.

What's your favourite music streaming service?

I have to go with YouTube Music because it's bundled with YouTube Premium.

I can't justify getting Spotify on top of it because there's nothing that I can't get on YouTube that's exclusively on Spotify.

I have to go with YouTube Music because it's bundled with YouTube Premium.

I can't justify getting Spotify on top of it because there's nothing that I can't get on YouTube that's exclusively on Spotify.
You're right about YouTube Music being better. I'm currently using Spotify but once my subscription expires by December, I will be switching over to using YT Music.

Ad-free YouTube too if it's Premium.

I heard rumors that they're going to randonly inject ads into video streams, instead of cut aways, so that you can't use ad blockers. Even the ones that let you skip creator placed ads by recorded timestamps won't work because they'll inject the ads at random.

So, if they end up placing ads like that, your YT experience will be much better too.

To be honest with you, I like Spotify so much for its varieties of music and because it always updates my favorite artist. It's more like having a whole world of music to myself. Spotify takes my heart because I have actually tried other platforms and the difference is so clear.

I use Apple Music all the time. Spotify is not my thing but I know that it's a great streaming service. Apple Music stood out for its exclusive songs and videos, especially for its list of popular artists.

Spotify is my favorite music streaming app. I use youtube to listen to music as well, but Spotify is my go-to app.

Back
Top Bottom