• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What's Your Favorite Travel Destination?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240928_103503_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
I love traveling but unfortunately, I haven't traveled out of my country to experience a new culture outside of our own. I want to be able to visit different places knowing full well that every destination has its own charm.

I would like to visit Tokyo someday. I heard that they have tempting cuisines.🤣

What about you?

Last edited:
I would like to visit Tokyo someday. I heard that they have tempting cuisines.🤣
I've only been to the airport. It was quite a different experience with the culture in Mainland to where I am now.

I used to travel the island quite frequently, but those wouldn't be vacations, per se, more like staycations. However, they can be quite costly as if they were a vacation away from Japan!

Mine would be Vegas even though I've never been. It'd only be a dream vacation if I had enough money to play poker.

I would love to visit the Almighty USA. The economy is balanced, and the landscape is compelling too. I picked USA because of the job opportunities. I'm not only going to visit, I want to live there and make cool dollars. 😂

Back
Top Bottom