• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What's your favorite beer?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Heatman

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ321
Do we have beer lovers in the community? I've been a good beer drinker for years. I wish it's possible for me to have a one sit down with the king of beer drinker Stone Cold Steve Austin and enjoy a good drinking session.

Heineken have been my favourite beer over the years but I do take Budweiser once in a while.

Some Japanese beers if you can pick them up at your liquor store or get a special order: Asahi Super Dry, Kirin, Yebisu, and Orion.

If you like Heineken, Yebisu might be a good flavor, but it's less carbonated (the bubbles feel smaller, but still carbonated).

Some Japanese beers if you can pick them up at your liquor store or get a special order: Asahi Super Dry, Kirin, Yebisu, and Orion.

If you like Heineken, Yebisu might be a good flavor, but it's less carbonated (the bubbles feel smaller, but still carbonated).
Thanks man. I will definitely have the drink checked out maybe tomorrow. There's a very big shopping mall called Shoprite down here I'm going to look for it in. If they don't have it, then it's dead end search.

Thanks man. I will definitely have the drink checked out maybe tomorrow. There's a very big shopping mall called Shoprite down here I'm going to look for it in. If they don't have it, then it's dead end search.
When I moved back to the US for a brief period, I was able to ask my local liquor store to order them because I missed the flavor of Japan, as did my wife. They were able to do custom orders, but more so in bulk like a 24-pack of cans over just being able to get a 6-pack of bottles.

It could be costly if you don't like them at like $75ish for a 24-pack.

I like Guinness Extra Stout. It makes me feel good when I take it with evaporated milk. I take it when I'm so tired from the day's activities. It calms my nerves and I sleep well. The combination enhances the taste, it makes me feels so good!

Yes, I totally agree with you about Heineken! Although I don't drink beer often, I tasted it twice. It's such a great beer. Apart from Heineken, I also like Budweiser. I think I have tasted that one three or four times. Ultimately, I love to experiment with different beers but I don't drink it in public places because in my home country, it's a taboo for women to drink beer in public places.

I like Guinness Extra Stout
I had a Guiness Draught phase where I'd drink a 6-pack of the stuff and feel so full (the feeling of being stuffed after a huge meal) that I couldn't drink anymore beer. I'd have to move on to liquors after that if I wanted to get drunker or keep my buzz.

Didn't really like Extra Stout as much, but grabbed it when Draught was out.

I like Guinness Extra Stout. It makes me feel good when I take it with evaporated milk. I take it when I'm so tired from the day's activities. It calms my nerves and I sleep well. The combination enhances the taste, it makes me feels so good!
I have had the original Guinness and the Extra Stout but had to stop taking them because it doesn't feel like beer. You know that drinking and going to pee feeling that comes having beers, it doesn't happen to me with having Guinness. It's why I stopped it.

You know that drinking and going to pee feeling that comes having beers, it doesn't happen to me with having Guinness.
Same 😅

But that's probably because it makes you feel full. The stuff is so thick that it might trick your body into believing you ate a meal and didn't consume any liquids, so it doesn't make you have to go pee as frequently. Just a theory...

My favorite beer is Budweiser. My dad works for the company that makes Budweiser, Labatts.
There's something different between Budweiser Japan and Budweiser US beers.

Love the Japanese one, but not the US one.

Could be freshness if canned and shipped in though. In American stores, it doesn't taste as good as Japanese stores, which the latter gets imports in quicker.

I never looked into it: whether it's made and canned here and is different for the Japanese palate or if it's just shipped in faster some places over others.

Same 😅

But that's probably because it makes you feel full. The stuff is so thick that it might trick your body into believing you ate a meal and didn't consume any liquids, so it doesn't make you have to go pee as frequently. Just a theory...
You're right about it being thick 100%. It's foaming isn't the same in any way when being compared to other regular beer. Your theory about it is right.

I don't have a favorite beer because I hardly take it. It's only once in a while I do so which isn't nearly enough for me to choose my favourite. It's whisky I drink more often.

Back
Top Bottom