• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game What's The Role Of AI In Video Game Development?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240921_225157_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Gaming is actually undergoing a revolution because of AI. Personally, I see the use of Artificial intelligence taking games to the next level.

Today, it is capable of designing entire virtual worlds, making up characters which would speak like real people do and can even adjust games according preferences of different users.

With further development in AI, I think we should expect fully immersive experiences for each and every players, easier access to a wider variety of games including those never seen before

Based on what I have seen and some of the games that I've played, I would like to say that AI has definitely played a very important role in the development of video games. If not for any other thing, It has really helped the developers to a create realistic non-player character behavior for so many games that I have played. What makes it even more intriguing is the way that it optimizes the game performance. The AI tools are used by many developers to test, debug, and balancing the gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom