• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What's the Name of the Person you like or dislike ?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ620
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
I like us to have a little reflection on people who influence our lives either positively or negatively. It could be in films or politics, name it. I have come across people who frustrated me, and I've always got those who inspired me.

Rule: keep it respectful and no hate speech.

It's time for real talk guys!

I like Barack Obama because he inspired me.

I’ve also got some people that I look up to. They are a source of inspiration to me and I like to watch them talk and read their lines. Yes, Obama is indeed an amazing leader but my hero is Malala Yousafzai, who fights for girls' education.

I dislike my neighbor. She's a nag, and her name is Sarah.
Ignoring her is the best thing for you to do. Is the one you talked about that kept her trash by your window or door? I can't remember it right.

I hate any politician that's thirsty for power to the extent of letting the citizens die under his oppression.

I would have mentioned my ex girlfriend but I'm going to be strong enough to keep down the hate for her and let everything go. God's plans have worked out best for me and my daughter.

Back
Top Bottom