• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game What's The Most frustrating game You Played?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240924_195246_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
There are so many annoying games that can test your patience. Sometimes, I willingly subject myself to frustration by playing some games. Some of the games that frustrated me are

Super Meat Boy (2010) and Dark Souls (2011)

But I try to control the frustration by taking a break and sometimes, I find some tutorials to study the gameplay very helpful.

Even though I love it, Counter-Strike.

It frustrates me when others get in a clean headshot before I can line up mine. 😆

I've played so many games that are so frustrating. Not that their gameplay were bad but just that I didn't know how to play them or overcome the challenges. Dark Souls is one of them. I remembered this particular one because I threw my controller on top of the roof unconsciously just because I didn't understand the gameplay. 🤣

It has to be Eiden Ring, the game is so hard to get by. I though I was the only one at first until I read reviews of how many people struggled with the game. I eventually had to stop it halfway.

Back
Top Bottom