• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What's the longest you stayed awake?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.
I used to pull a lot of all nighters when I was younger, but I don’t stay up past 24 hours anymore.

It's just 24 hours once that I have stayed awake without closing my eyes to sleep even for a second. Lighting struck a house beside out building that night when it was raining around 7pm. It was a horror show. I couldn't sleep till the next day.

I once stayed up for an entire day when I was about 15 or 16 years old. I hung out with my friend, we stayed up all night and I didn't fall asleep until the next day at 9 pm. I tried staying up longer, especially since I wanted to watch Teen Titans at the time but I crashed lol.

An entire day.

I've done an extended period of 3 days with 4 hours of rest each night between. The days had grueling physical and mental tasks, so the 4 hours felt insufficient at the time, especially when the 4 hours were broken up with at least 30 minutes in between to do more tasks unless you were lucky and were the first or last to get a straight 3 hours and 30 minutes in, which if I recall, I got lucky once because of my last name being towards the end of the roster.

That's what I can remember, at least. I might've done more than a day as a teen, but never much more than maybe 30 hours.

My mother is a serious prayer warrior. I will never forget my childhood in a haste. There were days when we will have all night vigil of prayers. There's no sleep whatsoever for any of us.

As an adult, I've pulled an all nighter many times too especially when I was in the university.

Back
Top Bottom