• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music What’s The Artist/ Song Made You Like Rap?

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

Reelz

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ337
I wasn't really a fan of Rap music until I listened to Kendrick Lamar's Alright. What gets to me is the song's message and beat. It was so amazing. I put the song on repeat and listened over and over again. I want to hear your stories. Did you grow up listening to rap or discover it later?

I started with the old-school rap. The Beastie Boys' Fight for Your Right was so fun and energetic. I like an educational rap, not just listening to rhythm.

J. Cole's Middle Child made me like rap music and it's my favorite. The beat is so catchy and the rap so exciting is so meaningful to me.

I started listening to rap music when I was a kid. Back then Tupac, Biggie, Ll Cool J and Run Dmc were the top rappers, they all made me fall in love with rap music. I’ve been listening to rap music for over 20 years now.

Back
Top Bottom