• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What's Something That Touched Your Heart and Made You Cry?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Reelz

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ337
Certain things happen in our lives that would make us burst into tears no matter how strong we are. The tears will keep rolling down uncontrollably. Mine was when I lost my dad. He was everything to me. My mentor, confidant and the best dad in the worry. I cried like a baby when he died due to the doctor’s negligence at the hospital. I nearly tear the doctor apart. I just couldn't control my tears.

What's something that touched your heart and made you cry?

I'll admit that when my dad died, I cried myself to sleep.

I was 6000 miles away and not with the people I needed around me at that time. It probably would've helped being home instead of only being able to get alerted by it by an SMS.

I'll admit that when my dad died, I cried myself to sleep.

I was 6000 miles away and not with the people I needed around me at that time. It probably would've helped being home instead of only being able to get alerted by it by an SMS.
I don't usually cry when someone die. I have this mindset that there's no amount of tears 😭 that's going to bring back the person but I was completely broken when my grandmother died. I didn't know when tears rolled down my cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom