• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music What's an artist that you can listen to on repeat?

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ589
Title Glow
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
I've thought about this a lot before making this thread, and I just can't decide on one.

I can listen to System of a Down, Linkin Park, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers on repeat. Meaning, I could start their entire catalogs and put them on shuffle for essentially the entire time I want music on.

If I narrowed it down, I can only get it down to System of a Down and Linkin Park.

How about you? Can you refine your list to just 1 or would you be stuck on a "Top 3" like me?

Eelmatic is an underground artist that I can listen to on repeat. His songs have old school r&b vibe to them.

I can also listen to 50 cent on repeat and Grind2hard Osha along with Lucas Coly.

Eelmatic is an underground artist that I can listen to on repeat. His songs have old school r&b vibe to them.

I can also listen to 50 cent on repeat and Grind2hard Osha along with Lucas Coly.
A lot of unknown artists there.

I only recognize 50 Cent.

Nipsey Hustle, Sleepy Hallow, Sheff G, and J Cole probably run through my playlist the most.

Wow, This is a nostalgic alert! There is this old music I can resist each time I play it. I don't know why I always put it on repeat. I just wanted it to keep playing in my heart over and over again. But hey! “Jailer” by Asa is a beast of a music, period!

Don Williams. Anything by him is such a hit for me, and I can listen to his albums throughout the day. Another that comes second is Passenger. Just give me this two and I probably won’t need any other.

Back
Top Bottom