• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

discuss What unpleasant cinema experience do you have?

This is a thread to discuss anything related to movies.

NatureFreak

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ197
I can not forget the day easily, the couples sitting beside me were chatting out loud. It was annoying.
Despite the fact that others kept giving them the stares they didn’t seem to mind. They kept up the chatty energy till the end of the movie, I really didn’t enjoy it.

What horrible cinema experience do you have?

Mostly snoopy people trying to eavesdrop on my conversations and even commenting. Like I need advice or input from a perfect stranger?:(

Oh that must have been frustrating for you. The worst time that I have ever seen in a cinema was when I was being disturbed by a bunch of teenage girls who were continually poking me at the back of my chair and whispering throughout the film.

Oh that must have been frustrating for you. The worst time that I have ever seen in a cinema was when I was being disturbed by a bunch of teenage girls who were continually poking me at the back of my chair and whispering throughout the film.
Personally, I wouldn't let this slide for them. They are not allowed to be stupid and silly at the same time. I will get up and confront them in a harsh way.

My worst experience was when a guy light a cigarette in the cinema room. It was to the irk of so many people. He was made to leave immediately.

The last time I used the cinema, it was a no for me and since that time, I decided to take a break. There was too much noise from other people’s conversations. Don't even let me start with the use of phones; there where phone ringing here and there. What really knocked me off are the strong fragrances and the loud crunch sounds from snacks. OMG! It's just too much!

Back
Top Bottom