• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music What types of music do you like?

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
I don't mind most genre's of music, but I mostly listen to rap & hip hop.

What types of music do you enjoy listening to?

I don't mind most genre's of music, but I mostly listen to rap & hip hop.
Same.

Hip hop and rap when I'm doing cardio, but rock to borderline metal when lifting.

Then, it's just random shuffle between the genres in the car or at home and I'll just skip a song if I'm not feeling it in that moment.

Sometimes, there will be a good rock/metal cover of a song. Here's Andy Cizek covering Post Malone - Rockstar to see what I mean by that:

Underrated YouTuber macglocky also does "If X sang Y song" videos, which mash genres. They're a fun listen if you like the artist X or the covered song Y.

I do like older Ska too.

I like easy listening music (top 40) and often listen to Stringray channel instrumental stuff.

I generally listen to rap & hip hop along with r&b music. I listen to rap and & hip hop music a lot more than r&b though.

I have an unusual confession to make. I love every kind of music, yes including pop, hip-hop, classical. I know, it sounds weird but that's me truly.

I have an unusual confession to make. I love every kind of music, yes including pop, hip-hop, classical. I know, it sounds weird but that's me truly.
Pretty much the same.
This is what I do every night before I go to sleep. I listen to soft music in order to make me sleepy, and then I fall asleep faster.
I sometimes do this with The Beatles, etc., an hour prior to bed. But once I'm in bed, only white noise really helps.

Back
Top Bottom