• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What Makes a Good Friend?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

1stop

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ234
I have rolled with good friends and bad ones. But I make sure to do away with friends that bring no development to the table. My best friend and I have something in common and on top of that, he is super funny, we tend to laugh a lot even if things were not going as planned in our lives. Above all, we trust each other so much. We do a lot of things together, including crazy stuff. 🤣🤣

A good friend will be there for you in times of struggle. He'll stay by you no matter the situation. I have only one friend. I don't keep friends because I have had bad experiences with that. I have been betrayed severally by friends, and that made me narrow them down to just one person.

Loyalty, honesty and respect are the quality that makes a great friend for me. If you're lacking in those three things, I would never see you as friend. I will be very skeptical dealing with you.

Back
Top Bottom