• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

What Kind Of Show Do You Like More – Comedy Series or Drama Series?

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ427
I like watching TV. I use it to unwind and it's been my relaxation spot before shutting down for the day. I like both comedy and drama shows,.both the genre have their strengths.

The Comedy series provide an opportunity to get away from the negative affects from the days hustle.

On the other hand, drama series give depth, which is something people can relate to, to a large extent.

In conclusion, I take a comedy or drama depending on what my feelings are. What about you?

I prefer to watch dramas, but I’ll watch comedy shows sometimes. Dramas are more interesting to me and keep me glued.

I feel like the comedy genre is dead now because they are aiming for the largest possible audience, but in doing so, they have to walk on eggshells with jokes.

Times sure have changed. You can't get a good comedy today because someone will always be offended.

Comedy only lives on in comedy clubs with no holds barred comedians.

Back
Top Bottom