• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What is your favorite food to eat?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
Taco's are probably my favorite thing to eat. What's your favorite? How often do you eat your favorite food?

Chicken alfredo is my favorite food. I usually eat it once a month or every other month. Baked mac n cheese is my second favorite food.

Baked mac n cheese
Baked Mac n cheese is bomb.
It really is the best kind of mac and cheese, especially when there's a ton of cheese under the baked layer.

Unfortunately, it's only really served here for Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners. That is unless you can count Popeyes mac and cheese as baked mac and cheese.

It really is the best kind of mac and cheese, especially when there's a ton of cheese under the baked layer.

Unfortunately, it's only really served here for Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners. That is unless you can count Popeyes mac and cheese as baked mac and cheese.
Ahh. I’m lucky then since my mom makes it usually every other month. She also makes it on Thanksgiving and on Christmas.😆My buddies’ mom makes it too, so I’ll get a bowl from his mom whenever she makes it too.😂

Pizza is #1 for me but never cold. There is a reason why microwaves are a pizza lovers best friend. :cool:
I mean, cold pizza from the night before. You eat what you can out of the box, store the rest in the fridge, and wake up to cold pizza. Reheating it just doesn't do it like eating it cold, in my opinion.

Nothing tops that, especially for a hangover.

Pizza takes the lead for me. What makes it so perfect is the cheese, sauce, and the toppings. So, I like topping it with pepperoni. It makes it so delicious but I love to make it at home with my family. I also get so creative with it by experimenting with different ingredients.

@ActionAce Pizza is also one of my favorite food but I like tacos more. I make sure to combine seasoned beef, crunchy lettuce, and creamy salsa when i preparing it and it comes out amazing. We love tacos in my family to the point that we occasionally hold taco nights where we all customize our own. I remembered making my tacos with fish and shrimp in one of the occasions and it was so delicious.

No hangovers for me, don't drink not even a drop.
I haven't had a drink since December 1, 2021. Aging is a bitch when it comes to drinking as a hangover could take me out for 2 days now. I'd prefer my day-after-drinking day to do as I please over staying in bed all day with a massive hangover.

Back in my teens/early 20s, I could drink till 3 in the morning and have no issues at all, for as long as I chugged some Pedialite before bed. Though, the only food that I could stomach first was cold pizza. But, I was still up and bright around 9 in the morning to enjoy the rest of the day! :-P

Good for you and well done, I am proud of you.(y)
Hope I can keep it up since there's really no other driving force behind quitting other than I don't want to feel like I've been poisoned for 2 days afterwards. :LOL:

I just know the specific date because on the day I was sobering up, in bed, aching, I said to myself, "No, really, that's the last time I'm drinking." Then, I added it to my calendar.

@ActionAce Pizza is also one of my favorite food but I like tacos more. I make sure to combine seasoned beef, crunchy lettuce, and creamy salsa when i preparing it and it comes out amazing. We love tacos in my family to the point that we occasionally hold taco nights where we all customize our own. I remembered making my tacos with fish and shrimp in one of the occasions and it was so delicious.
Seafood tacos are the bomb. I like quesadillas too.
Who else loves nachos?

Back
Top Bottom