• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game What is the Best Game for Multiplayer Experience?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ699
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241013_170604_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Solo play is not my cup of tea. I'm obsessed with multiplayer game due to the immersive experience. Playing with my friends is more fun. The jokes, the talks and the fun are endless. If I want to explore my skills in building, I play Minecraft. On the other hand, if I do want to go on a battleground, I opted for Fortnite. To get involved in the narrative and dictate what happens next in a game, I choose the RTS games like Command & Conquer.

Nothing beats the multiplayer experience. I don't like playing with the AI opponents. I always want to play with humans. It's more intense especially if the match is so tough. My top pick is Overwatch.

Wow, it's so surprising that no one mentioned Rocket League. It's a soccer game where you can team up with your friends and score goals. You can even organize a local tournament. For the best immersion and multiplayer experience, I recommend that game.

Back
Top Bottom