• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What internet browsers do you like to use?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Cpvr

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,922
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
There are a few different internet browsers available to use these days, but which ones do you like to use?

Personally, I like to use Safari and Google Chrome on my iPhone.

What about you? Do you have a particular browser that you use the most?

I use Chrome on both my PC and Samsung Galaxy.

It just makes things more simple as they're both so much similar in every way.

I've rarely used another browser, but when I have, it was Edge. And trust me, that was not by choice. Microsoft wanted to be cute and open a webpage or two in there for me. 😅

I use Chrome on both my PC and Samsung Galaxy.

It just makes things more simple as they're both so much similar in every way.

I've rarely used another browser, but when I have, it was Edge. And trust me, that was not by choice. Microsoft wanted to be cute and open a webpage or two in there for me. 😅
I’ve never used Edge. Is it as bad as Internet explorer was?🤣

I’ve never used Edge. Is it as bad as Internet explorer was?🤣
Somehow, Microsoft managed to make a worse product than Internet Explorer.

However, that doesn't say much with their history of Windows releases, the latest flop of Windows 11. I am still on Windows 10 and will gladly pay for support at the end of life, if they will still support it for a fee.

Somehow, Microsoft managed to make a worse product than Internet Explorer.

However, that doesn't say much with their history of Windows releases, the latest flop of Windows 11. I am still on Windows 10 and will gladly pay for support at the end of life, if they will still support it for a fee.
Damn! That’s sad lmao. You would think they’d learn after their first browser was a total bust. I guess they were only good at making operating systems and computers.😆

I use the Brave browser. It blocks most the ads on movie streaming sites.
I've heard of Brave before, but never installed it to see how it is.

I have YouTube Premium, so I'm not subjected to many ads.

The only ads I hate seeing are the huge ads that pop up over an entire website after being on the site for 2-3 seconds while on a desktop computer. I'm just about ready to click on what I came for, and wham! it pops up right in front of my cursor so there's an accidental ad click or a pause to close it out. It's the worst Google ad type, ever.

Other annoying ads are the grid of 4-8 ads in between articles on news sites and then 4-8 more before the comments.

Between those two ad displays, those are the only ones that annoy me as they interrupt my browsing experience. It's not too much for me to port over to a completely new browser though.

I've heard of Brave before, but never installed it to see how it is.

I have YouTube Premium, so I'm not subjected to many ads.

The only ads I hate seeing are the huge ads that pop up over an entire website after being on the site for 2-3 seconds while on a desktop computer. I'm just about ready to click on what I came for, and wham! it pops up right in front of my cursor so there's an accidental ad click or a pause to close it out. It's the worst Google ad type, ever.

Other annoying ads are the grid of 4-8 ads in between articles on news sites and then 4-8 more before the comments.

Between those two ad displays, those are the only ones that annoy me as they interrupt my browsing experience. It's not too much for me to port over to a completely new browser though.
I use AdBlock on my phone, but I still see some ads on certain websites, especially if I use a free streaming site. Generally, about 95% of the ads are blocked. I use AdBlock Plus. For some reason, I see ads on Google Chrome but not on Safari.

Back
Top Bottom