• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What If

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ427
I always think of this, and at one point I was imagining what if I woke up with the ability to fly or I found myself swimming in money with fancy cars in my garage and living in a mansion🤣. Don't judge me, everybody likes money.

Share your what-ifs; I want to know.

Unlimited money would be nice, but nobody would know because I wouldn't spend like I had unlimited money. :p

Living in a mansion would be nice
I couldn't imagine a place more than 4000 square feet, speaking of brutalist design and an all-white interior. It's hard enough to keep 2000 clean. I imagine that I would need to hire help for anything larger...

but I’d love to have a lambo one day.
I'll go the Audi R8 V10 route. I imagine fixing scratches is much cheaper...

It was literally in my hands in 2021 during the meme stock rally, but I was greedy and didn't cash out.

Unlimited money would be nice, but nobody would know because I wouldn't spend like I had unlimited money. :p

I couldn't imagine a place more than 4000 square feet, speaking of brutalist design and an all-white interior. It's hard enough to keep 2000 clean. I imagine that I would need to hire help for anything larger...

I'll go the Audi R8 V10 route. I imagine fixing scratches is much cheaper...

It was literally in my hands in 2021 during the meme stock rally, but I was greedy and didn't cash out.
It’s okay I could fit my entire family in the mansion. I have 6 siblings and a bunch of nephews & neices, so it could work out.🤣

I’d also move my nana into the mansion that stays in Florida, so it’s a win and occupy most of the rooms.

It’s okay I could fit my entire family in the mansion. I have 6 siblings and a bunch of nephews & neices, so it could work out.🤣

I’d also move my nana into the mansion that stays in Florida, so it’s a win and occupy most of the rooms.
Occupation of the dead space is easy to achieve.

It's who's going to clean the cheeto crumbs off the white marble counter tops, wipe off the black speck on the shower ceiling that'll grow into a bigger speck if it goes unnoticed too long, go through and dust all the hanging wine glasses or other exposed dishes, or essentially q-tip corners and crevices after sweeping and mopping? All that adds up, at an even more rapid rate if you're anywhere near a city. You definitely need paid help to keep a place like that always looking fantastic. But, with unlimited money, I'd have a cleaner or two that catches what we don't do. :-P

Back
Top Bottom