• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What habits have improved your daily life?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ589
Title Glow
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
Everyone has something that they can start or stop doing that could have a positive impact on their day-to-day lives.

One thing that I started to do was to write things down. These things range from anything like creating to-do lists or scribbling down thoughts or random ideas for adding a little organization to my life. I also had to create alarms and calendar entries to remind me to do them on time and to ensure that they got done. In addition to this, I have contemplated hanging a whiteboard on the wall to help visualize tasks even better, but I don't think my wife would be too happy with that little home decor addition.

By doing this, it's helped me stay organized and feel less stressed, especially when I accomplish a task on time.

What's one thing you've changed that ended up having a good impact on your daily life?

walking my dogs
How could you not want to get out and play with them (presumably the dogs in your avatar)? 😌

I don't get much time with my dog, maybe 30 minutes. She's a mommy's girl.
Eating less meat and consuming more fruit and vegetables.
I'm eating more meat and fruits and vegetables for my fitness goals, but I've cut out almost all snack foods and sugary beverages.

I can't look at the nutrition facts on snacks stating 600 calories knowing that it would take an hour on the treadmill to equalize the intake and make no progress.

Back
Top Bottom