• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game What game can you never get tired of playing?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

NatureFreak

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ112
I play Tetris a lot, it never tires me. It is one game that I can say I can play over and over again and I will always enjoy it every time.
I believe everyone has a game like that they enjoy.

What game do you never get tired of playing?

I have my relatives 40 years old Atari game console that he gave me, and I enoy playing Pacman.

I never get tired of playing old school Sonic games, especially Sonic 3 and Knuckles. It's the best 2D platformer IMO. I also never get tired of playing Turok 3, I've been playing it like crazy on my Xbox Series S lately. Hell I double dipped on that remaster, I have it on Steam too and the original on the N64.

The only game that I play now is Solitaire. I could never get tired of it as I play it on the treadmill.

I prefer Solitaire to keep my focus over watching a movie, as I'm already listening to music to keep my cadence, and it keeps me engaged for the entire hour.

Well, that's indeed a very good question. Personally, Minecraft is the game that I'm so obsessed with. Its gameplay keeps me coming back. Plus, I love to build new worlds and fighting off the zombies. On Minecraft, there is always something new for me to discover. The creativity I get from this game is endless, this pushes me to build castles and cities over and over again. For me, Minecraft never gets old.

@ActionAce It's true that Minecraft is captivating. Another one I like is Roblox for its different kind of mind-blowing games, which range from adventure to sports, they all keeps me engaged especially when I'm less busy. The thrill in customizing my avatar and playing with friends is endless. What makes Roblox relevant to me is its constant updates, it add a whole new level of excitement to their games.

NHL never gets old. I still play NHL 23, because it's only worth getting the newest version every couple of years, since it's the old game with a couple new features.

Madden is one game that never gets boring to me. I’ve been playing it for years. I also enjoying play pet raising games and simulation games.

Back
Top Bottom