• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies What do you watch movies on?

movies

NatureFreak

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ112
There are quite a lot of ways to watch movies and enjoy them. You can watch on your PC, TV, tablet or mobile device. I mostly prefer watching on a TV of course, but since I have my tab with me most of the time I watch on it too. So TV and tablet are the ways I watch movies.

What do you watch movies on?

I'll only watch movies on my 60" TV or at the theater.

Anything else makes the details so small.

However, I'll watch them on my phone if I'm forced to, like if I have to travel for instance.

I’m all-rounder, as I use all the screens to watch my movies. The one I hop on depends on where I am and the situation I'm in. But the TV and tablet are my greatest options for their convenience.

I tend to watch movies on my phone or on my living room TV.
My bedroom TV now.

The main board or logic board in my living room TV failed, and fixing it costs more than it's worth since I don't know which part is broken, as both show the same error code in the user manual. I’d have to order both parts, replace one, test it, then try the other if needed. If neither fixes it, I’d be frustrated with the manual's error code and end up wasting time and money. Buying a new TV seems like a better option when you factor in the time spent ordering and replacing parts.

I have a 32" TV on a shelf below the mounted 65", but watching movies on it isn’t great because I’d have to sit on the floor and be too close to feel immersed in the movie. It’s mainly for background noise, just running the news for now.

I’m waiting on Black Friday deals to grab a new TV to replace the wall-mounted one. It’s soon enough, so it can wait, especially if I can get an "older" model for 30-50% off.

I tend to watch movies on my phone or on my living room TV.
In my community, I noticed a shift from watching movies on TV to mobile phones. The reason is that it allows easy streaming or downloads of movies. Thanks to the many streaming services that are springing up.

If there's nothing new out that catches my interest I'll use my smart TV and watch Tubi. I'll also use my laptop with a HDMI cord for all other movies.

Back
Top Bottom