• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What Do You Enjoy Doing In Your Free Time?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240928_104432_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Each and every one of us has what fills our free time with joy. Reading novels and cooking always make my free time memorable.

I know a friend who likes swimming in his free time. So, that is to say we have different ways to unwind and escape from stress.

Before I forget, I also like to make my downtime special with marathon gaming.

How do you unwind?

I like to do things that allow me to multi-task between work and breaks.

Something like, YouTube, for instance. I can quickly watch a YouTube video in a browser and go right back to what I was doing before.

I hop into the little compact that is soooooo good on gas and hit the road. I like to shop, shop, shop, till I drop, drop, drop.:cool:

I like to play my guitar to unwind. That musical instrument has been my companion since I was 17. I play it to clear my mind, especially when I'm worried about something.

I have a 2014 Honda Civic stick shift 5 speed. I also have a 2007 Jeep Sahara with big wheels and the lift package. I am not so tall so use a step up stand which folds and goes behind the seat. The Honda gets about 60+K to the gallon. The Jeep gets less than half or that.

I have a 2014 Honda Civic stick shift 5 speed.
Nice quick car.

I almost put in an order for the Toyota Corolla GR. I'm glad that I didn't, because the 3-cylinder engine seems to be prone to having engine fires when exceeding 85 mph, which Toyota will not cover under "abuse". While there are only two cases that I can find of this, I find it absurd that they track your speed and void your warranty if your engine catches fire on a car that can easily handle 100+ mph. Oddly enough, one of the cases was a Circuit Edition, which they only made 500 of. I'm going to wait on further clarification about the warranty and/or if the engine issues are addressed now...

I also like to go for long drives down narrow roads that I have no idea where they lead, but I need to stay connected, just in case something comes up. There are places where you can lose signal, or drop to 3G where it's nearly impossible to do anything online.

I have a 2014 Honda Civic stick shift 5 speed. I also have a 2007 Jeep Sahara with big wheels and the lift package. I am not so tall so use a step up stand which folds and goes behind the seat. The Honda gets about 60+K to the gallon. The Jeep gets less than half or that.
Honda Civics are nice. I had a 2000 honda accord before I got my camry, but it didn’t last long. The transmission ended up messing up and I didn’t want to fix it.

I hop into the little compact that is soooooo good on gas and hit the road. I like to shop, shop, shop, till I drop, drop, drop.:cool:
I like shopping too. Sometimes, I overdo it if I have enough money, but I don't see shopping as a way to unwind. It's more like a chore to me.

Back
Top Bottom