• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What do you do to relax after a long day?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.
Speaking of which, next year is my 20th high school reunion... so, I probably will soon.
There's definitely going to be enough booze and partying that day. It was the first place I had smoke for the first time in my life years ago. It was a very crazy experience which I'm not in a haste to have one more time.

There's definitely going to be enough booze and partying that day. It was the first place I had smoke for the first time in my life years ago. It was a very crazy experience which I'm not in a haste to have one more time.
I didn't go to my 10th, but they went cheap and did it at a public park. So, I don't think there was alcohol allowed as you can't be drunk in public or drink outside of the campgrounds.

I'm pretty sure some still brought alcohol, but they were consuming it discreetly if so.

No thanks. I'd rather not go to jail with hard labor for a couple of years for a single high. I'll fly back to Washington (State) to spark one up before I try to get anything here.

Speaking of which, next year is my 20th high school reunion... so, I probably will soon.
Yes, I got you. I stopped smoking weed for more than 15 years until it finally became "legal" here. The gummies are great since it doesn't hurt your lungs, and it's also CBD and helps with a lot of different things like pain, RLS, anxiety, etc.

I've already missed by 30th High School reunion. I'm old. lol

The gummies are great
I forgot that I had six 5mg hard candies in my pocket after I went through security screening at SeaTac on my way to Japan.

I consumed them before I got on the plane, and I swear, I knocked out and woke up in Japan. I was DONE.

I enjoy playing some video games to unwind and I also like listening to music too. I also enjoy posting on forums, well communities I actually enjoy posting on.

I enjoy playing some video games to unwind and I also like listening to music too. I also enjoy posting on forums, well communities I actually enjoy posting on.
I also love doing all that too. Adding to it, I enjoy watching football and I find a time to seat down and rewatch all the EPL matches played at the weekend to get more details on the matches I couldn't watch live that day.

If I really had a very long day, the only way I'm going to relax is crashing down into my bed and sleep off immediately. Maybe after 5 hours of sleep, I will feel better to watch a movie or play video games.

giphy (1) (13).gif

Back
Top Bottom