• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic What do you do to relax after a long day?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ589
Title Glow
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
It can be tough to truly relax after a hard day. Scrolling on your phone might seem like an easy way to unwind, but it usually doesn’t help in the long run.

What do you do to relax after a long day? Do you have any routines or activities that help you feel relaxed or recharged? For me, I really enjoy the feeling I get after getting off the treadmill. Some might call it a “runner’s high.”

For me it's simply listening to music. Music serves to repair my soul.
A simple, yet effective way to relax.

I have music that is constantly on, so I don't find it as a "relaxant" because I never thought of it doing so. However, it probably is to an extent as it's on in the background.

smoke weed
WIsh it were legal here. Commenting that is grey-zone illegal.

I wish I understood how the government worked here so that I could gather enough support to get it done, at least for this prefecture. It would surely help a lot of those down and out with the increased tax revenue.

I like to listen to music or I’ll find a good movie to watch to help me relax after a long down. If not a movie, I’ll watch a show or two.

I don't smoke, do drugs, pop pills, or drink at all. Don't I sound boring?:p
No. You're a part of arguably a larger population of people.

Some people like to have fun in other ways. What's considered fun to you, might not be to me, and vice-versa. That doesn't make you boring, it makes you unique.

After a long day like today, I like to go to bed about 30 minutes earlier to just bask in the glory of my Serta memory foam mattress that I have and melt away before it fades into sleepiness.

Then, just get some rest.

It was legalized in Canada for 2 years now I think. We have dispensaries that sell marijuana in almost every town/city.
It was legalized at least 10+ years ago for recreational use where I'm from, and I think it was longer than that for medicinal uses.

I traveled back in like 2014 just to see family and friends and to also take some bong rips and eat delicious edibles. :ROFLMAO:

In most cases, I make sure to unwind with a very good book or I can even decide to play video game depending on my mood. I can also switch to soothing music or listening to the nature sounds if I wanted.

It was legalized at least 10+ years ago for recreational use where I'm from, and I think it was longer than that for medicinal uses.

I traveled back in like 2014 just to see family and friends and to also take some bong rips and eat delicious edibles. :ROFLMAO:
I wish Texas would legalize it already. It’s legalized in my hometown(Massachusetts). Smh

I wish Texas would legalize it already. It’s legalized in my hometown(Massachusetts). Smh
I think it will be federally legal before it becomes legal in Texas. Then, I don't think Texas will have much say in it.

However, with a lot of people moving from California to Texas, I could see it on the state ballot as an initiative before then too.

Back
Top Bottom