• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies What Are You Watching Now?

For threads focused on discussing a specific movie, its plot, or reviews.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ699
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
View attachment The Crown Season 4 _ Official Trailer _ Netflix.mp4
I like to unwind with movies, and it has actually been my relaxation spot. There are a couple of movies on my list, and I believe they should be captivating based on their announcement trailer.

I'm currently watching The Crown. The suspense is so intense, it makes me want to quickly jump on the next episode.
What are you currently watching?

I started watching the TV show - Those About To Die. It's still what I'm currently on and I'm enjoying it so much. I love Shows about Rome and their gladiators, slavery, games and war.

I started watching the TV show - Those About To Die. It's still what I'm currently on and I'm enjoying it so much. I love Shows about Rome and their gladiators, slavery, games and war.

I've just finished watching the last 10th episode of this show. I can't wait for them to renew for season 2.
Those About To Die was amazing. I watched all the episodes back to back.
Yeap, the show was hot 🔥!!

Back
Top Bottom