• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies What Are The Movies With Poor Endings?

movies

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ427
Red and Yellow Movie Night YouTube Thumbnail_20240924_164326_0000.webp

I've witnessed those occasions when a movie concludes with a feeling of, Huh. And it leaves us completely out in the cold. Below is one of the ending that just didn’t resonate with me.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 . This series was ruined by how quickly everything ended.

What's your take on the topic of discussion

I'll say it.

Titanic.

Jack could've survived and they could've lived happily ever after, in disguise, living a middle-class life while being rich with the diamond money.

When it comes to the movie with a poor ending, I will have to go with The Matrix Revolutions and The Last Jedi. These movies never left me guessing what the end would be, even from the start. I don't like watching movies I can easily predict the outcome at my fingertips.

The fault in our stars. The young couples were so perfect, but she died in the end. I was so angry, it was a terrible way to end a movie that had been great all along.

Back
Top Bottom