• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game What Are The Best Mobile Games?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

1stop

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ234
I love mobile games. They are good for commuting and short breaks. There are pretty good and engaging mobile games to play. My top picks are Roblox, Minecraft, and Among Us. I almost forgot Subway Surfers and Fruit Ninja. They are cute mobile games too. And I prefer playing them on my tablet.

I like action games like Fortnite and PUBG! They're fun and exciting. I also like playing puzzle games like Candy Crush and Tetris. I choose these games for immersive experience. Don't let me start with the excitement in Clash of Clans, it's a great strategy game for strategist like me. Mobile games are gaining traction amongst gamers in recent times.

Asphalt 9 is a very good mobile game for racing fans like me. I recently stumbled on Geometry Dash, too; it's a cool game for rhythm lovers. I've heard of Monument Valley but I haven't given it a try yet. It's a puzzle game and would be good for brain teasing.

Back
Top Bottom