• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies Were Overhyped TV Shows Worth Watching?

movies

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240922_000019_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
I have eagerly awaited a new TV show and it just didn't resonate with me.

Riverdale was super overhyped and I was so surprised to see how the public went on and on about how interestingly it was with all those odd people in it.

Nonetheless, as I watched it first-hand, there was something that did not click with what I expected from the show. The characters were shallow and did not make sense to me and I could even predict every other thing easily in my view.

I thought I would be at the edge of my seat and my heart would be pounding but it turned out to be just like any other drama series.

Another overhyped TV show was LOST.

It never answered any questions before telling another story that the answer to also remained to be unclear.

I watched it till the end, but I don't get answers to any of it.

It kind of felt like a waste of time, but still entertaining enough to watch to pass time.

In my opinion, Game of Thrones was as good as I have anticipated. The story development, as well as the characters and visuals are so amazing, it collectively makes the movie an epic. Among other shows, The Walking Dead began well but failed to sustain its momentum in the end .

Another overhyped TV show was LOST.

It never answered any questions before telling another story that the answer to also remained to be unclear.

I watched it till the end, but I don't get answers to any of it.

It kind of felt like a waste of time, but still entertaining enough to watch to pass time.

Lost was one of my favorite shows. I watched every episode. The 1st season was the best.

Lost was one of my favorite shows. I watched every episode. The 1st season was the best.
But did it explain anything?

I get that it got you hooked on watching it to the end, but nothing was really explained. It was subplot after subplot without finishing the story of the first subplot.

Back
Top Bottom