• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music Underrated Artists Deserving More Recognition

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240922_071344_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Rex Orange County is a great musician but not popular. Personally, I like the combination of different music genres such as indie rock, jazz, and pop because it produce a very engaging rhythm that touches every listeners and that's what he does but it's unfortunate that he is underrated. Even with his award-winning records people still don’t know him widely.

I also know Arlo Parks who is also another great singer. The way she sings may seem calm & composed but the fact is that she is clearly talented although her work has not been able to cut through like it should be on mainstream platforms

Do you know of any overlooked musicians?

Andy Cizek with only 145k YouTube subscribers.

I wouldve been more delighted if he was Chester Bennington’s replacement in Linkin Park over Emily Armstrong.

He has a wide vocal range and would be more fitting, for both vocals and performance.

Though, with this climate, I think Linkin Park decided on a female just to have a female lead.

Back
Top Bottom