• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

implemented There should be an adult forum

This thread contains feedback or suggestions that were implemented on the RealShit forum.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
Maybe RS need an adult section that is open to only registered members? But then again...you really don't want to encorage my bad behavior. :devilish:

Maybe RS need an adult section that is open to only registered members? But then again...you really don't want to encorage my bad behavior. :devilish:

There is one.

There's a help guide here:

Or you could quickly confirm that you're 18+ and want access to it in your preferences:

The forum should unlock within 2 minutes and be seen under the Dumping Ground.

Some of those girls are very nice but I look better than all of them. I'll start some threads on there in the future and no, I won't be posting pics of myself. ;)

This would give us freedom to get dirty and discuss mature things. But sensitive forums like this need very effective moderation. So, I want @Harsh World to setup rules specifically for that board.
Thank you for your feedback, @Unvarnished.

The five key rules for the forum have been posted and pinned. The thread is still open for members to provide feedback. We’ve kept the rules clear and straightforward to ensure everyone can easily follow them and participate without any issues.

Keep in mind, this forum is opt-in, and you can opt-out at any time by adjusting your preferences. Simply choose "No," and the forum and its content will no longer be visible.

view-mature-content.webp

Back
Top Bottom