• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

tv series The Vampire Diaries (2009)

For threads discussing TV shows, episodes, or series-related content.
0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Drama,Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Kevin Williamson,Julie Plec

Cast: Paul Wesley,Ian Somerhalder,Kat Graham,Candice King,Zach Roerig,Michael Malarkey,Matthew Davis

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: The story of two vampire brothers obsessed with the same girl, who bears a striking resemblance to the beautiful but ruthless vampire they knew and loved in 1864.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Paul Wesley

Stefan Salvatore / Silas
    • Ian Somerhalder

Damon Salvatore
    • Kat Graham

Bonnie Bennett
    • Candice King

Caroline Forbes
    • Zach Roerig

Matt Donovan
    • Michael Malarkey

Enzo St. John
    • Matthew Davis

Alaric Saltzman
    • Michael Suby (Sound)

• Leslie Morgenstein (Production)

• Kevin Williamson (Production)

• Julie Plec (Production)

• L.J. Smith (Writing)

• The Vampire Diaries Trailer

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I really love this TV series, and I've seen 5 seasons out of 8 if I remember correctly. They made two spin-offs after realizing how popular some actors are and that fans would be interested in their story more. But after watching for 5 seasons, even though I enjoyed it, somehow it became repetitive in so many ways and lost its charm over time. But I like the main actress's sexy look and how soft-spoken she is. Some kind of baby face, so to say.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom