• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic The Pink Sauce is finally done for

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ589
Title Glow
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
I remember when this product "launched" all over social media and how inconsistent to downright dangerous it could be, having worked in food service for a better part of my career.

It looks like the Pink Sauce is finally done for.

I think we all deserve redemption, but if that comes in the form of someone else getting sick, then nah, keep it off the shelves.

hehe I'll check it out when I get a chance. I'm on a female vocals binge on Youtube.
The lore goes pretty deep and has hours of content spread across multiple commentary channels.

Since it's old news, I'd recommend just finding a 5-10 minute summary, or you can go a bit deeper with Atozy's last video on it, but it's 30 minutes long (covering things I already knew, but may be new to you).

I seen the pink sauce pop up when I was on Tik Tok, but I never understood what the fuss was about.

I seen the pink sauce pop up when I was on Tik Tok, but I never understood what the fuss was about.
It was mainly the viral marketing of it at first. However, each subsequent episode she made, the color and consistency of the pink sauce changed. This made people question it more, somehow contributing to the popularity and demand of it.

It only went downhill after deliveries started going out with ruptured or exploded packages to having mislabeled ingredient and nutrition facts.

Back
Top Bottom