• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

new releases The Joker 2, coming October 11: Can't wait!

For threads discussing newly released movies in theaters, on streaming platforms, or other mediums.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ589
Title Glow
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
The Joker 2 doesn't drop until October 11th around here, and I can't wait to catch it in IMAX. I loved the first Joker—the whole dark vibe and depth of the character really got me hooked. I’m pretty sure the sequel’s gonna be just as good, if not better.

Who else is planning to see it in theaters?

It was definitely a unique role compared to the other Jokers. I enjoyed it more because it focused on just the Joker and no other character.

I don't anticipate on seeing Batman in this series as it focuses on how the Joker was created and not so much in defeating him.

I guess I'll have to give a try again. It was years since I watched the Joker, and I was expecting Batman, maybe I'll like it this time.

I guess I'll have to give a try again. It was years since I watched the Joker, and I was expecting Batman, maybe I'll like it this time.
If you only focus on the Joker's path to becoming who he is, looking at all the pain, suffering, and mockery that he goes through before he finally snaps, it could change your perspective on the movie a lot.

Perhaps in the 3rd Joker, we could get to Batman's intervention. That is, unless, there's more to tell to the story of the Joker.

But Joker 1 and Joker 2 should serve as a full character development of only the Joker; the story of what made Batman is as old as time can tell.

Back
Top Bottom