• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Stress management techniques

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ620
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
We are all engaged in some kind of activity and sometimes it can be overwhelming and stress might set in. I have a beauty shop where I sell perfumes, body creams and cosmetics. I’m always stressed out especially during weekends. In situations like this, we need to calm down and maintain focus.

For me, I engage in what makes me relax. It could be writing, listening to music or even watching movies.

When I'm stressed, which usually happens when something doesn't work as planned, I take a walk and have a smoke. Then I'm ready to give it another try.

Relaxation should be a priority when it comes to managing stress. I practice deep breathing exercises and it works really well for me. I inhale for at least 5 seconds, I hold for 5 seconds and then exhale for 5 seconds. Doing this calms my nerves.

To manage stress, I hit the gym and then pop a Zyn. :-P

But, if I'm feeling anxious, which is a little bit different feeling from stress, though could be caused by stress, I will stop and do deep breathing for about 1-3 minutes while focusing on a lighter task load, inhaling to about the count of 4 and exhaling the same, and repeating as needed until that feeling goes away.

No other way I relief myself from stress than listening to calming music or watching comedy shows. Body massaging also works well for me too. It helps to relax my muscles.

Hope that you don't develop C.O.P.D. when you are older, as so many pot smokers do by the time they reach their late 40's. :(
I smoke cigarettes and listen to music to help me deal with stress.

Hardcore smokers that smoke multiple packs are more than likely to develop COPD not those that smoke a little. What pot smokers do you know that have developed COPd?

Back
Top Bottom