• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

news SpongeBob Krabby Patty Is Coming to Wendy’s: Here’s What You Need to Know

For threads sharing current events, updates, or important information.

Hollywood Info

Realist One
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ19
SpongeBob SquarePants fans, get ready! Wendy’s is teaming up with Paramount to bring the iconic Krabby Patty to life as part of a limited-time menu to celebrate the 25th anniversary of SpongeBob SquarePants.

Launching on October 8, Wendy’s will introduce the Krabby Patty Kollab, a cheeseburger inspired by the famous Bikini Bottom treat. It will also include a new "top-secret" sauce made just for this collaboration.

But that’s not all! Wendy’s is also rolling out the Pineapple Under the Sea Frosty, a refreshing twist on their classic vanilla Frosty with a swirl of pineapple mango-flavored puree. This sweet treat is part of the same SpongeBob-themed promotion.

Lindsay Radkoski, Wendy’s U.S. Chief Marketing Officer, said, “It’s only fitting that two of the most iconic squares in pop culture are joining forces.” The collaboration between Wendy's and SpongeBob SquarePants is sure to be a hit with fans of all ages.

So, what's inside the Krabby Patty Kollab? It features a quarter-pound of beef, two slices of melty American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, and, of course, the mysterious "Krabby Kollab sauce" served on a toasted bun. The details of this sauce are under wraps, but Wendy’s promises it’ll make each bite worth the wait.

If you're eager to try these new items, they’ll be available nationwide starting Tuesday, October 8, in the U.S., Canada, and Guam. However, if you're in Los Angeles, you can get a sneak peek at an exclusive event on October 7 at a special immersive Wendy's drive-thru in Panorama City.

The Krabby Patty Kollab brings one of the most beloved cartoon burgers into reality, making it a must-try for both SpongeBob and fast-food fans alike!

Source: https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/w...epants-krabby-patty-coming-to-wendys-5325927/

So WENDELL was able to steal the Krabby Patty secret recipe? 🤔

Too bad I won't get to taste this living abroad.

If you're near a Wendy's, pick one up and tell me how it is!

I've been a fan of SpongeBob for a very long time, this one should resonate with me too, not only for the kids😂. What gets me hooked in this series is the wonderful recipe . To be honest with you, I really can't wait to see how amazing the connection between Krabby Patty Kollab and Pineapple would be 😂. Looking forward to October 8 for this to come to light.

Back
Top Bottom