• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness Simple Fitness Exercise for Seniors to Stay Active and Healthy

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ698
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241010_232657_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
It's pertinent for the seniors to engage in one or two exercises to stay healthy and independent. The golden day is filled up with lots of health challenges due to deterioration of the body. I'll give a no-bullshit rundown on how the seniors can stay vibrant.

1). Engaging in very low-impact exercises to help the joint.

2). Going through cardiovascular exercises to strengthen the heart

3). Engaging in balance and coordination exercises.

With these three steps, you should be up and running as a senior. 😂

I love those fitness tips, it goes a long way. Also, aerobic exercises and balance training can enhance the quality of life of the seniors. It's crucial to engage in such excersises to keep fit even at old age.

The seniors don't necessarily need to engage in rigorous exercise. A very simple body work would be just fine. My grandma engaged in low impact exercises like walking and gardening. This simple exercise has really helped to maintain her physical health.

Back
Top Bottom