• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness Share Your Workout Routines

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240928_111147_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp

Exercise is very essential, and I make it a routine to do pushups every morning. I top it up with light yoga exercises. Additionally, I take a long walk along the railway in my hometown. I do that for 30 minutes, once a week.

Now, I can say I'm physically fit even though I don't have six packs. 😂 But trust me, ladies still find me very attractive because I don't have a beer belly. 🤣🤣

Every 6 months or so, I switch between a PPL (Push, Pull, Legs), a bro-split (Chest, Back, Shoulders, Legs, Arms), and a 3x3 or 5x5 compound before doing a max PPL to gain more strength before I put on the size.

My workout routine is quite simple. I do cardio to strength training. But what we should know is that excersise is a journey, and I like to share my workout routine with friends because it ensures accountability.

Back
Top Bottom