• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fit log Share Your Workout Routines

This thread allows the OP to track workouts, monitor progress, set goals, and share fitness achievements with the community.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
I've been slacking off lately, but when spring rolls around and I want to look good in my bikini I do the following:
1. 75 abdominal crunches.
2. 25 reps on the rowing machine.
3. 15 minutes on the statioary exercise bike.

I'm fairly tall and weigh only 125 pounds so am doing pretty good.

Last edited:
1. 75 abdominal crunches.
You might want to incorporate planks for a stronger core. It can also be beneficial and save your hip flexors. There's been a huge study on this, and why the Marines recently moved from crunches to planks during the physical fitness test.
“Research has shown that crunches with the feet restrained require significant hip flexor activation,” Stephenson explained in a statement.

“This has been linked to an increased risk of injury, including lower back pain,” he added.

Marines will be expected to perform a forearm plank - an exercise where the body is held in a push-up-like position while being supported by the forearms, elbows, and toes.

Additionally, the plank has “numerous advantages as an abdominal exercise,” according to the Marines. The exercise “activates almost twice as many muscles as the crunch and has been proven to be most reliable in measuring the true endurance required for daily activity function,” Stephenson said.
Source: https://www.military.com/daily-news...ches-go-planks-their-annual-fitness-test.html

The rest of my core gets plenty of work from compound exercises like the bench, deadlift, and squat. I dropped crunches for cable twists and planks to get every bit out of the core after compounds.
2. 25 reps minutes on the rowing machine.
3. 15 minutes on the statioary exercise bike.
Nice work. Any settings to make it more difficult, like friction?

I do a combination of PPL: Push, Pull, Legs, and then sometimes switch it up to a bro-workout of chest, back, shoulders/arms, and legs, and then add accessory workouts for lacking parts as needed, such as rear deltoids (behind the shoulder) on chest day or calves on back day.

As I'm trying to get down to 6-8% body fat, I do 65 minutes on the treadmill on a 10-15% incline at an average pace of 3.2-3.3 mph and burn anywhere from 600-650 calories, per the estimation on the machine.

Nice work. Any settings to make it more difficult, like friction?
TYpo error on the rowing machine, 25 reps only no minutes. Ya, the rowing machine as well as the exercise bike have settings. On the rowing machine I have it set on a 5 out of 10. As to the bike I have it set on a very tough 8 out of 10.

My own kind of exercise is not intense. I like my size, but I just want to lose weight in the stomach area. I don't want any flappy pot belly🤣. My exercise is only focused on being sexy for my man🤣

Back
Top Bottom